Hi everyone, I stopped the HCG diet after my last update. I really don't want to make excuses for myself but here it goes. After getting married almost 9 mo ago I quit my job to stay home with my children because of childcare issues and my son's special needs. I had and sometimes still have a hard time coping with the fact that I am now jobless, staying home literally all day 6 days a week with our 4yr old and 15mo old. Fiances have been very stressful also. I believe I may have depression but because I don't believe in taking depression meds I have pretty much just been sitting home and coping with it. I thought I was ready for the HCG diet when I started this blog but with the holidays and money issues I could not really afford to buy the food products needed for the diet. That was pretty much when I decided to wait on the diet. We are still have problems with money and food budget but I think I might have found a way to work around it. I have decided to make thanksgiving and the day after my loading days. Sat Nov 24th I had my last loading day and then Sun Nov 25th started my VLCD. I weighed in on Sun at 280, yes I have gained weight sense I last updated, remember tho this is after I loaded for three days. Anyway today Nov 28th I am down to 277. That's been 1lb per day. I have changed up my diet now to having 1 piece of toast with sugar free jam in the morning with coffee and little creamer. Lunch 4oz of vegi V8 juice, and 4oz of Fruit V8 juice. Dinner is 8oz of V8 vegi heated like tomato soup with 1 boneless,skinless baked chicken breast. So far that's my meal plan because that's what I can afford. So far it's working though. Will try and update once a week. Thanks to everyone who follows.
No comments:
Post a Comment