I started my HCG diet on the 1st of Oct. Today is the 18th, According to the diet I should be down at least 15lbs by now. I have lost 10lbs so far. This week is not going so well. I have been eating some thing I probably should. This week I have not lost anything, but I have not gained anything either. I have not been taking my HCG basically due to being that TOM for me. I know most girls tend to not really lose anything during that time even with being pretty strict with the diet so I am not going to beat myself up too bad. Hey I lost 10lbs in 18days minus the three days for loading. Not bad at all, still got a smile on my face and still keeping my chin up and sticking with this diet. Will update next Monday. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment