Today I start my VLCD. Here is what my menu looks like until I can find some recipes for dinners.
BK- Coffee with creamer (I have to have my creamer, that's one thing I can't give up.)
Lunch- One piece of melba toast with a small strawberry banana smoothie.
Dinner- 3oz of Canned chicken, one tablespoon of low fat cottage cheese, one piece of mebla toast.
8 glasses of water.
This is not right on track with the exact food menu of the protocol but I am going to stick with the same food as I did the last time I did this protocol. I still lost weight so I think it will be okay, at least for now.
My loading days went pretty good. Went to a baby shower that had lot's of yummy food, also went to dinner with my husband at Mexican restaurant. Definitely filled up the past three days. I also gained 2.5 pounds from loading which leaves my weight to be at 277.5 lbs. Ewww I hate it, but there it is.
I will check back next Monday for week one review of phase 2 Round 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment