Today I start phase 1. Three Loading days. I am supposed to gorge out on as much fat food as I possible can but finding it a little difficult to do considering I don't normally eat all day long, and I really don't eat that much. I am overweight right now because of the types of foods I have been eating not so much the quantity. Pizza, pasta, ice cream, Lot's of milk and so on. It's just a little depressing that all my favorite foods are what's bad for me. The thing that makes me happy would one day kill me. I guess I just need to start finding other things to make me happy because I refuse to let food be the death of me. That's what been my biggest problem is eating something yummy when I am happy to celebrate, eating something yummy when I'm upset to make me feel better, and eating something yummy when I'm bored just to have something to do, and that happens a lot cause I am now a stay at home mom. This is going to be difficult but I have to do it, I have to. I will be loading for today and the next two days. I'll check back Oct 1st which will be the beginning of phase 2 and when I start my VLCD. Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment