Active Search Results My Weight Loss with HCG: About buying the HCG hormone

Thursday, September 27, 2012

About buying the HCG hormone

For all those who are wanting to start the HCG protocol themselves I would recomend testing the HCG out first on a home pregnancy test. There are a lot of places selling enhancment liquid for the HCG but not the actual HCG. Note you cannot buy real HCG in the united states without a perscription. I buy mine through an escrow sevice for pharmacy meds. I pay a whole lot less for my HCG that way then I would be paying for it in the U.S. To get HCG from a doctor here in the U.S. you could be paying over a hundred dollars for a one month supply. I paid 160 included shipping for a three month supply. Also your doctor here in the U.S will give you the HCG in a shot once a week. That means going to your doctors office once a week and paying a co pay and services on top of what you would be paying for the shot. All in all it's just cheaper by buying it from out of the country. That's my opinon.



No comments:

Post a Comment